More than just a shaving cream: think of it as a luxurious, nourishing treatment for your face. Soothing, hydrating botanicals - including a base of organic Aloe Vera - leave skin soft and without irritation or nicks, and it provides excellent glide for a smooth, comfortable shave. Fragrance-free.
Vegan. Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing agents, mineral oil and other petrochemicals, synthetic fragrance and propylene glycol. Certified Cruelty-Free.
Size: 3.4 fl oz / 100ml
• To dispose of, you can drop-off or mail back the jar and lid through our partnership with Pact. Learn more here!
• The labels are made of 80% calcium carbonate, one of the most abundant materials on earth.
• Our Aloe is grown on sustainable plots in Mexico and is traceable to farm level. It is also hand-picked and processed within a 2-hour window for the highest quality.
• Our Cocoa Butter is sourced from a group of twelve farms in the Peruvian Andes Mountains region Product of Peru. The farming methods are sustainable, and the farmers are treated fairly.
• Our Jojoba is grown on a kibbutz in Israel. Dedicated to sustainability, their practices include using renewable energy sources (both solar and from discarded waste), using reclaimed water, reusing jojoba pulp to fertilize crops and protecting biodiversity by maintaining varieties of “wild-type” jojoba plantations
• The raw shea butter is produced by women’s coops in Burkina Faso and in Ghana. Our supplier is a member of the Global Shea Alliance.
*denotes organically grown ingredients