Flower City Candle 3-pack
Inspired by Rochester, NY - known as the Flower City - this candle has notes of Lilac, Jasmine and Geranium tempered with Musk and Suede for a sophisticated, understated floral scent.
Every May, Rochester hosts the Lilac Festival, an event that marks the end of winter. Highland Park is filled with the most beautiful aroma, and we simply had to capture it.
Also, Rochester, NY is known as both the "Flower City" and the "Flour City"!
Our candles are designed to be subtle and not overpower or overwhelm you. They offer a 55-hour burn time, are hand-poured by refugee women in Western Massachusetts and are made from a soy-coconut wax blend.
Size: 8.3 oz / 235g x 3
Our packaging is not only chic but consciously produced:
• The cartons are produced locally by Diamond Packaging, a woman-owned company, in a wind-powered, zero-waste-certified facility. The paper used is FSC-certified and produced with 100% green energy.
• The labels are made with FSC-certified, acid-free paper.
• We use a soy-coconut wax blend. Candles are traditionally made of paraffin, which is actually a fossil fuel derivative.
We think that our vessels are so chic that you'll want to reuse them again and again. To do so, we recommend the following technique:
- Remove the remaining wax and wick; a spoon is helpful here.
- Fill with boiling water into the glass to melt remnants and let cool so that you do not burn yourself.
- Freeze the glass with the water. Remove from freezer and thaw slightly so that you can remove the ice. Rinse the glass, and then wash again with soap and water or put in the dishwasher.
- Pour yourself a bourbon (or beverage of choice) and relax because you earned it.
- Can also be used to store loose change or start tomato seeds.