Flower City Candle
Inspired by Rochester, NY - known as the Flower City - this candle has notes of Lilac, Jasmine and Geranium tempered with Musk and Suede for a sophisticated, understated floral scent. Our candles are subtle by design and will not overpower or overwhelm you.
- 60-hour burn time.
- Our candles are hand-poured by refugee women in Western Massachusetts. You can learn more about the company here.
- The candles are made of a soy-coconut wax blend.
Our candles come in elegant glasses with the hope that you will reuse the vessel after the candle is used up. To do so, we recommend the following technique:
- Remove the remaining wax and wick; a spoon is helpful here.
- Fill with boiling water into the glass to melt remnants, and let cool so that you do not burn yourself.
- Freeze the glass with the water. Remove from freezer and thaw slightly so that you can remove the ice. Rinse the glass, and then wash again with soap and water or put in the dishwasher.
- Pour yourself a bourbon (or beverage of choice) and relax because you earned it.
9 oz / 255g
Every May, Rochester hosts the Lilac Festival, an event made extra special as it marks the end of winter. Highland Park is filled with the most beautiful aroma, and we simply had to capture it.
Also, Rochester, NY is known as both the "Flower City" and the "Flour City"!