Giving Back: National Young Farmers Coalition
Part of our mission at Gentleman Farmer is to be a force for good in our community and to leave the world a little better than how we found it. We regularly partner with charities and non-profits, and by sharing their stories, we hope we can inspire you to do the same.
National Young Farmers Coalition
For Giving Tuesday 2019, we donated a percentage of sales to National Young Farmers Coalition. Their mission is to represent, mobilize and engage young farmers to ensure their success. With grass-root chapters across the country, the members work to change policy, build networks, and provide business services to ensure all young farmers have the chance to succeed and tackle barriers on the local, state and national level.
Issues that they support include:
- Maintaining Independent Family Farms
- Encouraging Sustainable Farming Practices
- Ensuring Affordable Land for Farmers
- Fair Labor Practices
- Farmer-to-Farmer Training
- Farmers of Every Gender, Race, and Sexual Orientation
- Cooperation and Friendship Between All Farmers
Learn more at National Young Farmers Coalition!